PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.esooko.com (our site).
Who we are and how to contact us
Our site is a site operated by Esooko Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 12080254 and have our registered office at Westhaven, 3 Clarence Road, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 2HF. We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email [email protected]
By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 10 March 2021..
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes.
How we may use your personal information
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
You must not link to or make of any use of content on our site other than that set out above.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Our trademarks are registered
Esooko is a UK registered trademark. You are not permitted to use it without our approval. Please email [email protected] for further information.
These Terms and Conditions are in reference to a competition hosted by ESOOKO in which a priced voucher will be rewarded to a predetermined amount of people who direct message @esooko.official on Instagram
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The first predetermined amount of entrants will receive a voucher to be used on the ESOOKO app worth an amount deliberated by ESOOKO.
- Rewards are as stated and are non-transferable, with no cash or other alternatives even if the advertised award becomes unavailable.
- The competition is open to any person aged 16 or over and a resident in the UK.
- This competition is evergreen with no stated end date and will be turned off upon completion of 50 entries at the discretion of ESOOKO.
- ESOOKO will not accept any responsibility for entries not received for any reason, including those whose privacy settings prevent direct messaging.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- Your privacy is important to us and we will not share your details with any third parties.
- ESOOKO reserves the right to amend the reward and competition details, and thereby the Terms and Conditions, at any time.
- By entering this competition you hereby unconditionally agree to the above terms and agree to be contacted by ESOOKO via Instagram, or other communications as agreed. You can opt out at any time.
- All entrants to competitions are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them.
- ESOOKO reserves the right to increase the amount of vouchers available.
- ESOOKO reserves the right to put a time limit on when the vouchers need to be used by.
For questions about this competition please email [email protected]